A Place for Adult Learners
You expect a certain level of excellence from your master’s degree program. It has to be at a reputable school, and it has to carry industry-recognized national and regional accreditations and affiliations. But it also has to fit into the rest of your life — which is already filled with commitments to career and family.
We built DSU @Wilmington to deliver all that and more.
- Our master’s degrees in business, social work, and sport administration boast exceptional accreditations.
- Flexible scheduling allows you to complete your program at the pace that’s best for you.
- We’re located just minutes off I-95 — an easy commute from Philadelphia, Camden, and Baltimore.
“Our top priority is to meet our students’ needs,” said Michael Boone, Ph.D., associate vice president for distance education. “So we offer in-demand programs taught by expert professors who genuinely care about student success. And our student services representatives work diligently to resolve issues, help with enrollment, and create a positive and rewarding educational experience.”
Our new Wilmington location features state-of-the-art smart classroom technology including advanced video conferencing capabilities and collaborative whiteboard solutions. The student technology lab provides access to computers, interactive display, and 3D scanners and printers to support your research and studies. And adjacent free parking means a very short walk before and after class.
We have partnerships with industry and government that you can leverage for career advancement.
- Because Wilmington is a major financial center, our MBA students can plug into an extensive network of professionals at multinational corporations.
- We’re actively engaged with the greater Wilmington community and its public-serving institutions, which enhances opportunities for our MPA and MSW students.