Study Tips & Strategies
Academic Study Tips: Links You Can Use…
These websites offers academic support tips, tools and links to assist you in your academic courses at Delaware State University. The Academic Services for Student-Athletes (ASSA) Program focuses on building skills to be a successful student-athlete, to adjust to the many transitions during the undergraduate experience. Please feel free to scroll down to the desired subject heading website, and click on it.
For additional information, visit the Integrated Academic Support Services located at the W.C. Jason Library on the 2nd floor, or visit the webpage.
For resources, outside of the campus see the links below:
GENERAL SKILLS WEBSITES
- This site is designed for students of all ages. Gives different approaches to studying in a very simple way and includes examples on techniques involved: www.how-to-study.com
- This site provides On-line Academic success and learning strategy videos: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~acskills/videos/index.html
MATH SKILLS WEBSITES
- This site provides lower level math help. However, helps with simple concepts such as percent’s, practical math, statistics, geometry, and exponents: www.aaamath.com/
- This site helps with beginning, college, and intermediate algebra which include over 100 different tutorials that range from help with multiplication to graphing inequalities: http://www.wtamu.edu/academic/anns/mps/math/mathlab/
- This site consists of java applets that help with understanding algebraic, trigonometric, geometric, and calculus topics: http://www.univie.ac.at/future.media/moe/galerie.html